Tuesday 29 March 2016

Update...


The Army: Vampire Counts

Run as Undead Legions at Fall of the Old World 2 

Lined up for some painting votes... 

My run down of how the army ran in its first tournament will follow, along with better pics of the completed units, but put briefly I lost 3 for 3. It was fun, but I didn't do enough damage to my opponents, and was slaughtered in my last game against Dale's vicious DE/Carmine Dragon list.

--

3000pts chosen from below (Blue = Painted, Orange = Assembled, Red = unbuilt):
Neferata Mortarch of Blood
2 Necromancers
3 loose Vamps (1 Strigoi, 1 foot (sub for Nefereta on foot), 1 Strigoi)
Mounted Wight BSB (conversion required)
Krell/Wight King
Mounted Vampire 
Kemmler 
Coven Throne/Mortis Engine (if I get it built)

30 Skeletons - Swords
35 Skeletons - Spears
45 Zombies
16 Dire wolves (11 ready, 5 undercoated)
60 Ghouls (45 ready, 15 built)

Corpse cart
3 Spirit hosts
5 Hexwraiths

7 Crypt Horrors (3 ready, 4 unbuilt)
3 Vargheists
9 Black Knights

4 Fell Bats

Mourngul/Varghulf 
2 Morghast Archai
2 Cairn Wraiths & Banshee (+2 assembled)


No comments: