Sunday 13 March 2016

An expanded world?

In its randomly updated state, this blog has really just been about GW models, but I think I might explore a bit more in my ramblings.

Admittedly, there are few folks reading this, but it might be fun to see how long I can keep this going this time around - after all, I tend to lose motivation on the blog after a few entries, so expanding its remit might help...

On the horizon:

Zombicide, the one mini game that my significant other & partner in crime actually likes, and encourages us to play - we've just got Season 1 and a couple of expansion packs, but we had a fun Christmas/New Year period playing lots of this...

Zombicide goodies
Finally, a game that my girlfriend enjoys...

Malifaux M2E, an impulse purchase after repeatedly seeing my girlfriend looking at the minis in the local gaming store - we'll see if this takes off or not...Got a Starter Set coming and my eyes on a Mei Feng box - kick-ass girl with a bunch of augmented labourers for back-up? Yes please...

Malifaux
Ok, no minis yet, but we bought a book...

No comments: